Thursday, February 26, 2015

So, it was a long time since I post anything, reason for that may be getting a second child and twisting a world once again, dealing with time/money/nerves/patience/will/mood/inspiration, and rest (most of the time)! And maybe it's because I have been occupied with 3d for some time now, and totally lose a habit to draw. The problem is sometimes it's hard to switch from one medium to another  just like that. I am not saying that I forgot how to draw, but when I pick up a pencil and start scribing, it sure looked like that for someone who's watching! So to "remind myself how to draw" I started with a simple themes. These are a successful ones...

...some architecture...
...some nature captions...
...characters...
...sci fi...
..and vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment